Stranded at Kendall's...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two Cleveland county units just went by. Same thing...didn't stop. This new generation of cops need some training.

Theyze didn’t need to stop. The rolled by and saw that the 5-0 was there already. Y’all are brotherhood right?!? Probably sent them the secret handshake signal or something as they rolled by and they just knew....

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theyze didn’t need to stop. The rolled by and saw that the 5-0 was there already. Y’all are brotherhood right?!? Probably sent them the secret handshake signal or something as they rolled by and they just knew....

Maybe I just have that "look" about me.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least you didn't wait hungry!
ok302-4.jpg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

That looks good !......being in Norman I just live a stones throw from Kendall's in Noble and I never have tried their food, guess I need to fix that one of these days.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
being in Norman I just live a stones throw from Kendall's in Noble and I never have tried their food, guess I need to fix that one of these days.
When they were originally in Noble, they had the best chicken fried steak around. The owner had a falling out with the city and moved it to Norman, over on north Flood; I ate there once or twice, but it wasn't the same. Then they briefly moved to Purcell, but they were back in the original Noble location before I had a chance to try them again. When I did, they were back to the original quality.

If you like chicken fried steak (and what true Okie doesn't?), you'll like Kendall's. As for the rest of the menu, I couldn't tell ya, though I'm told it's pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom