Stranded at Kendall's...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My family and I came to the OU campus this evening so my youngest daughter, who graduates this December, could do her mock commencement ceremony and have some pictures taken.

Afterwards, we went to Noble for dinner at Kendall's, which was outstanding BTW. After dinner, we started to leave, and the car was dead. Long story short, Onstar sent us a tow for the car, so now we are all currently sitting outside Kendall's waiting on my sister in law to come pick us up.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh dang! That's a bummer!! At least it's not -45F with a windchill of -1045 and a driving rain ... Or 27958F in the shade with no breeze. (Let's face it -- both are distinct possibilities in Oklahoma on any given day. ;) )

And tell your daughter Congrats on the upcoming graduation!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, it's all good. But what worries me is the Noble police. They drove by twice and not once did they stop and check on us. I mean, seriously, as a cop, when you drive by a business that's closed, and you see 7 people sitting out front, without a single automobile in the entire block, you would think they would stop to check us out.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You've been waiting out there for an hour and a half?

At least you have your belly full and good company.

The most important thing though is how was the chicken fried steak? I hear it is legendary. [emoji16]

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've been waiting out there for an hour and a half?

At least you have your belly full and good company.

The most important thing though is how was the chicken fried steak? I hear it is legendary. [emoji16]

It lives up to its reputation. I got the "Pond and Pasture" tonight, which is a half size chicken fry and a half order of fried catfish. It included mashed taters, green beans, biscuits, side salad and a cinnamon roll for dessert. It twas AWESOME!

Latest posts

Top Bottom