Carrying at Christmas dinner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to work and let the guy spend Christmas with his kids. It never is a cake walk on a holiday but saving lives never is. Had a conversation with the ex last night and she has so much anger it's crazy because she decided to give it all up. So I'm good doing the right thing. My co worker even said he'd get me a box of ammo so a win win

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Glad you got it worked out amicably. That's the best way.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree. They will never change their views on guns no matter what, so IMHO its best to make them totally uncomfortable and see what responsible gun ownership is all about. Nobody gets killed, no blood in the streets, just an inanimate object on ones hip or a lump under the jacket.
I'm tired of having to hide in the closet because someone doesn't like my gun. I grew up in a family that hated guns and were liberals. The apple rolled downhill away from the tree in this case and I don't care if they don't like it or not.
Its their choice. They have the option to leave or stay. Why should consideration for their concerns overrule my rights?
No, I'm not a 2A auditor, nor will I ever be.
Well said Dennis

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis I totally agree with you but I'd probably say something to the ex and if she got pissed off she knows she could file a restraining order and screw me over so it's best I earn some over time and save some lives. If you folks have the time to donate a pint of blood this time of year were always short. Eryone have a safe and happy Christmas

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was thinking and its late so maybe you could use it next year. You could reenact the greatest Christmas movie ever Die Hard and use some Seasons Greetings tape to tape a Beretta 92 to your back.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mater afact I got a Beretta 92 and a clone and 9 or 10 mags so ya with a roll of dutt tape I could probably do that .
Probably need to hit the rack AM comes early and 12 hrs is long have a good day with your love ones tommorow friends enjoy

Latest posts

Top Bottom