Close call!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya we thought he was nuts for jumping out. When the car behind us came up to wait for the police they told us his wife and father-in-law was in the car are jaws dropped. The bad thing was once he was out of the vehicle it went off the road to the right and started up the embankment and then back across traffic and hit the center divider. I bet they were freaking out inthe suv.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously a family man, and deeply into survival methods. Went one step beyond the "I want to be throwed clear" crowd (yes, they are out there--I know several who hate and fear seatbelts).

It's very fortunate that the OP and others weren't sucked into this hairball of an event and hurt. Here's a descriptive term you can use without being rude: "Goat cluster."

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why did you have a need to point out he was Hispanic?
Wife and I are driving to OKC. Were in the left lane behind a semi. This suv, doing at least 75 mph comes up behind switches lanes and crashes into the tanker semi in the right lane. Mind you the car is still rolling and this guy bails out and bounces down the road. The suv continues without the driver and leaves the road way on the right. Goes up on the hill reenters the road way and hit the inner concrete divider. Then goes about a half mile before stopping against a guard rail. We stop and so did the car behind us. The Hispanic guy blooded is staggering down the road. The guy in the car behind jumps out and gets him off the road. He comes walking past us mumbling something about his family is in the suv. We try to get him to sit down but he wasn't having any of that and continues down the road. I call 911 and report it and wait for OHP. That was some scary sh&t. Two ambulances come and take the family to the hospital. Hope everyone is ok.

You're a racist prick. I hope it gets me banned for for calling you a racist little *****.
With no insurance...

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could have said white guy or black guy or even Asian. But he wasn't and I didn't say anything derogatory about him just a description of the driver. Yes I hope you take your butt hurt and get banned. A hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom