COD Black ops review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I like it alot, its not MW2, but hey, Im pretty sure it will grow on me, Im about to hit up the campaign for a half hour then jump online with my brother on multiplayer and zombies... great stuff. I played it until 2:30 AM last night, finally went to ber @ 4.. been a rough day..LOL glad I took a vacation day. Back to the grind in the AM

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its basically the biggest disappointment in the cod line. The graphics are crap in multiplayer mode.

I must be the odd ball here. I don't really give a crap about the graphics. As long as the gameplay is good I'm fine. I liked MW better than MW2 anyway. I'll be picking up Black Ops this friday regardless of the gripes and moans from people who expected it to be the "perfect game".

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be the odd ball here. I don't really give a crap about the graphics.

You're not an oddball. Graphics don't matter unless they're so bad that they negatively affect gameplay. Some of the greatest games ever were for systems like the NES, where the graphics were a joke compared to modern games.

Gaming nerds who 'sperge out about graphics make me pull a big :rolleyes:

lump

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its basically the biggest disappointment in the cod line. The graphics are crap in multiplayer mode.
they are the same as mw2.

I enjoy it. PC is having some issues but the fact that we have real servers again make up for it. I'm only 1/2 way through on single player and 17 in multiplayer but I have been having a blast.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's not forget that this isn't from the same developer as MW2(Infinity Ward). I've never cared for the Treyarch COD games.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried to play it again last night and ended up playing MW2 all night. I never expected it to be better than Mw2 so Im really not that disappointed.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same game engine. Graphics and textures are the same.

This. Anyone who thinks different is playing the 3arc vs IW fanboy game. Fanboys are wang puffers, have no tolerance for wang puffers.

In all honesty, any game developed on the IW engine has crappy graphics. Compared to 75% of the fps games out there, CoD rates very low in quality of graphics. Thus proving gameplay over graphics, specially on a console. If you are on a console whining about graphics, start using a PC you little girl, like you should be, and STFU.

Latest posts

Top Bottom