Colonoscopy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading all this crap (pun intended), but I do have a small piece of advice for the OP. YOU'RE RIGHT! It is surely an invasion of privacy and an unwelcome procedure. Just don't do it! However, be advised that the procedure involved with the treatments of colon cancer are, in fact, even more invasive and unwelcome.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, thank you all for all the replies, wasn't quite aware so many of ya'll have had such done.. That 10 reasons why article did read like a scare tactic and of course I know there's a slew of them done daily.. I also forgot I actually skipped out on 2 in the last 10 years.. Since I'd really like to stick around and improve upon the grand kids I suppose I can man up and get it done.. Thanks again for the replies and the couple chuckles I got out of it..

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have your Wife write something funny on your butt with a sharpie, or wedge a plastic spider or small rubber snake between your butt cheeks before you go in. The last one I did, I was given something new. I only had to drink I think 1 glass of brew to flush me out.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have your Wife write something funny on your butt with a sharpie, or wedge a plastic spider or small rubber snake between your butt cheeks before you go in. The last one I did, I was given something new. I only had to drink I think 1 glass of brew to flush me out.

An open eye on each cheek should do the trick! Making 'em 'cross-eyed' would be even better!

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have to wonder if it's a good idea to startle or tick off a team of people that has your unconscious body in front of them and that are about to shove a tube up your behind. What might they do to you in return? "Sorry, there was a problem with the equipment - you'll need to come back and do it again next week"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
reminds me of my oldest friend. he went to see his doc, who was also a friend of his, the doc does the digital exam. frazier was bent over the table and exhaled loudly and groaned upon insertion of the digit. the doc asked him if it hurt, he replied, "WTF is that! a trick question" i still chuckle from his recounting the tale
Yeah, mine told me to relax. Easy for him to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom