Concealed Carry Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which came first CC license or gun?

• Gun

Votes: 90 98.9%
  • CC License

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While reading the 'waiting on my ccw license' thread it seemed to me that some people didn't have pistols yet.It may not be true but it seemed that way.

I wanted a shotgun from Sears when I was a kid and asked my mom if she would get me one. She said she didn't have enough money to buy me the shotgun. I pulled out a box I had been saving money in for sometime and gave her 50.00. She asked where I got the money, I told her I'd been saving my lunch money. She came up with the other 30.00 and I had my first shotgun.
She then told me I had better be eating lunch with that money or she would stop giving it to me. I still didn't eat lunch, I had shotgun shells to buy now. This was back when you could walk down Main Street Yukon to the hardware store with my shotgun, buy shells then walk out of town on Piedmont Rd. to go shooting at the river bridge. This was 35-40 years ago, I have had some kind of rifle or shotgun ever since.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think your pole audience is skewed. The people on this forum are 'gun' people.

Most of my students do not own a gun and are taking instruction BEFORE they buy a gun. BUT you won't find them taking this pole.

You need a broader audience.

None of these polls are 100 percent accurate.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was on my third one before I got my CC. First one when I was in North Dakota ( SW9VE 10 round mags had to trade for a vehicle) . Moved back home to Oklahoma and got my second gun same as first except 16 round mags. Third gun was my revolver which is my EDC until I can afford a good holster for CC.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember what came first, my first beer or my first gun, got both before I knew what my "peter" was for, ROFL
I know it was beer first for me. I dd not get my first handgun until I was 38 - 39 now 44 . But the only time it is too late to get a gun is either when you messed up and can't own one or your dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom