Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrJeff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone notice 0bama's fake crocodile tears at the press conference? He was wiping the outside of his eyes when the tear ducts are located at the inside of the eyes. He has given the sycophantic media their marching orders to push for an assault weapons ban. Only problem is, the Bushmaster AR15 found in the trunk of his car was not used in the shooting. 0bama is dancing on the graves of the innocents in order to advance his gun control/confiscatory agenda.

For one, you don't have enough evidence to dispute a father's tears, this includes your President. Regardless of whether you agree with him, please consider respect for a Commander in Chief and father. He has two daughters of his own, I can imagine that would generate tears of empathy at least.

On another note, most of the mass killings are also conducted by "law abiding citizens" who purchase the guns legally. Just check the history of the several incidents in the past 30 years. It would be logical for consideration that something is not quite right when background checks are passing for future mass murderers. Perhaps limiting gun purchases to those who have enlisted in the military could be an interesting option. Of course, this is not a solution. But if gun owners are wanting to protect others, why not have a history of military or a legitimate attempt at military service?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get over yourself. This is a tragedy, no matter what side of the political fence your on. Looks to me like you are the one dancing on graves. Who even cares about gun control right now anyways? There are several families with presents under the tree right now that will never get opened. Gun control thoughts can wait a few days.

I agree with the sentiment but.........The gun grabbers didn't even wait on the blood to congeal. And anyone whose not touched by this in some way isn't human, Obama included.

Bravo 3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep it off Obama. First, unless you are an eye doctor AND are treating him, you are not qualified to comment on the workings of his tear ducts. Second, how arrogant of you to claim he is not moved by this tragedy. All day long, ALL I heard about from people everywhere I went is how sad and sickened they were. He is a human being and a father. I'm sure he was touched by this horrible event.

A lot of people believe in gun control, not just him. Comments like you made only make us (gun owners) seem like cold to the human cost. We have to work to educate people, especially the people who are on the fence about gun control. Use your energy for that. Obama has a looooong way to go to get a ban. Let's work to increase the number of responsible gun owners rather than flinging poo. There will be plenty of time for that.

J B , I am no Obama fan and he scares the hell out of me just based on his anti gun views, but with that said you are 100% correct! We responsible gun owners need to spend our energy "teaching" those who are just anti,ignorant of or just afraid of the unknown(guns). I have used this approach and had some surprisingly good results.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's not get in a pissing match about which side started it first. We have an issue, two mass shooting this week is bad for military type weapon lovers. We need to educate, not criticize the other side. Stay positive in your efforts.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is truly unfortunate, the world we live in, that the men in charge are under the Illusion that creating A "Gun Free Zone" somehow makes the place safer, When In Reality, they are creating the perfect opportunity for Evil to prevail.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God forgive me, but I hope these mass murderers and spree killers burn in Hell. As a Christian, I know that is wrong and I should pray that they find God's grace, but I am sick of turning on the news and seeing innocent people being killed.

I'm a Christian and I don't have any problem with it at all. As for finding God's grace, people who end up doing things like this have pretty much made their choice where grace is concerned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom