Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Catholicism claims to be the one 'true' faith, yet Jesus Christ was Jewish - hmmm. Still several other Christian (follower of Christ) religions claim to the the only REAL religion which is the exact point I was trying to make . . . that so many different faiths claiming that they themselves, and only they, are ordained by God himself to spread the 'word'. I'm not even going to try and get into non-Christian beliefs such as Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, etc. 😂
From a theological perspective, the Catholic Church (meaning both Roman Catholic and Orthodox Churches) would be the one true church as mentioned in the epistles. This is proven through both rationally via documentation and spiritually via apostolic succession. However faith is a journey with God as the final destination, what one may believe at one point in their life is not their destination, and Christ will bear final judgement. The priest of my formal parish would say," Orthodoxy is not the only path to God, but it is the easiest." ironic as the Orthodox fast over 100 days a year. but as I said it's a journey, and infighting and condemning other Christians doesn't really help anyone progress, even condemming athiest, I used to be one. However what would be the point of being part of a faith that did not believe itself to be true?

On the relationships of Christianity to other religions I suggest the writings of St. Serephim Rose of Platina, he was a Buddhist whom I believe held a doctorate in eastern religious studies before his Conversion to Christianity and eventually Monastism. Things can run the gamut from the demon worship of hinduism and the related new age movement to the confluence of Christianity and Taoism. To the point that Tao the Ching is a record of the experience of God not dissimilar to the Old Testament. Hieromonk Damascene ascend expounds on this further in the Christ and the Eternal Tao. It holds much significance to me as the Tao is perhaps my favorite spiritual work.

But regardless, as.I said earlier, there are greater problems afoot. Satanic trannies and killing Christian school children and we're arguing semantics.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I’m understanding the process correctly, a special election will occur, and the banned members can run again if they choose. This could get even more interesting.

Yeppers...

...if the citizens that initially voted in those "banned" members are upset that "someone" ousted their choice, they will probably just put them right back in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom