Cool little response to gun buster sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oooooor you could just turn save some time and keep moving on to the place with no gun buster signs.
SNIP
I had an little experience at a car dealership the other day. I went in for an oil change and went to walk into the waiting area and noticed a GB sign. I just walked back to my truck and told the service advisor I will have to move on, I said I saw your no gun sign and I carry and I'm NOT leaving it in my truck and I'm not waiting outside. He quickly said..Oh don't worry, its just no OPEN CARRY, you're fine. So I went on in. I just feel theres better ways to handle it than to hand a card to someone, who probably doesn't give a crap.

Maybe I'm just being touchy LOL

So your "principles" are adjustable??? Use your favorite search engine on "Martin Niemoller" and get back to us on how that works when it depends on whose ox is gored.

Risky_Rooster

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the card a lot. Truth is they may not notice the decrease in revenue and even if they did, they wouldnt know it was from the gun buster sign. Now if enough folks drop a card or speak to the owner, you might actually get something done.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

bryanherron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oooooor you could just turn save some time and keep moving on to the place with no gun buster signs.

Gun buster signs annoy me and I see the point in the cards and they are cute and all but it just comes off as patronizing and pushy. Its kind of like...Hello, my name is captain obvious and heres my card. Since you will not let me play, I'm taking my ball and going home."

I had an little experience at a car dealership the other day. I went in for an oil change and went to walk into the waiting area and noticed a GB sign. I just walked back to my truck and told the service advisor I will have to move on, I said I saw your no gun sign and I carry and I'm NOT leaving it in my truck and I'm not waiting outside. He quickly said..Oh don't worry, its just no OPEN CARRY, you're fine. So I went on in. I just feel theres better ways to handle it than to hand a card to someone, who probably doesn't give a crap.

Maybe I'm just being touchy LOL

This is not an establishment that it is illegal to carry in, the gun buster sign means nothing if you are CC. If you OC it is only a notice that you will possibly be asked to leave. Worst case scenario, you refuse to leave and they call the police and file trespassing charges.

If the sign were a "No Pubic Hair" sign, and you were not shaved, would you have returned to the truck? :thumbup3:

Love the Missouri Card.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not an establishment that it is illegal to carry in, the gun buster sign means nothing if you are CC. If you OC it is only a notice that you will possibly be asked to leave. Worst case scenario, you refuse to leave and they call the police and file trespassing charges.

If the sign were a "No Pubic Hair" sign, and you were not shaved, would you have returned to the truck? :thumbup3:

Love the Missouri Card.

No pubic hair and no gun.....hmm..lets not be ridiculous in your analogies please.

Yeah I'm not going to violate someone's company policy. If the sign says no weapons I'm not taking my gun in. If its a gun buster sign I'm not either. It's my choice on whether or not to abide and do business there or go someplace else. It's not worth it to me to be confronted and/or taking a chance at trespassing. Its just not worth it and When i carry, its not totally CC, i print like a mother. In this instance I got clarification, I already had my truck checked in so I made the choice to stay.

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Love the Missouri Card.

I agree totally, I always CC and a gun buster sign never stops me from entering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom