Cops what can be done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... I don't really need to see pictures of your wife ... BUT ... that danged JBT needs to be reprimanded or something! Wasting county resourses like that. He's supposed to be generating revenue ... You didn't get a ticket for parking illegally?? Sheesh ... some guys ...

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... I don't really need to see pictures of your wife ... BUT ... that danged JBT needs to be reprimanded or something! Wasting county resourses like that. He's supposed to be generating revenue ... You didn't get a ticket for parking illegally?? Sheesh ... some guys ...

I think that's just the suburb police that do that, mostly.:wink2::wink2:

Now, about those pictures...

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See.....you just can't do anything these days without some power tripping "used to get picked on in school" government official getting all up in your business. :flybuzz:
He prolly recorded the whole thing on dash cam too...and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he was out of his jurisdiction.

Don't get me wrong, I mean, we've come to expect this type of blatant nosery from these JBTs but the insidiousness just becomes surreal when you think of the time/tax money he wasted probing you rather than making a useful preemptive appearence at the scene of a would be armed robbery that he *knew* was going to happen.
Meh....just laziness I guess.

It wouldn't shock me a bit to learn that this same officer probably had something to eat and/or drink during his shift...

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once had a cop let me off with a warning after I tried to pass a slow poke and had to gun it to get back in The lane and barely missed hitting the cop coming the other way. The nerve of these guys!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha!
This atrocity jogged my memory.......

One night I broke down along the turnpike and decided to start walking when suddenly here comes OHP's finest.
Needless to say I was detained in the patrol car all the way back to the next town with a pay phone where he waited and eavesdropped on my phone conversation then interrogated me as to the nature of the call and the estimated length of time I'd be loitering there before he drove off.
I mean, I definitely had my rights violated and wanted to sue.....but when you try to fight that "thin blue line" you're just asking for trouble, so I let it go.
Never again tho'.....

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meet and see officers of the law that have done great things every day. They pull people out of car wrecks, that may explode at anytime, endangering their lives to save others. They have to patrol very bad neighborhoods where a vest sometimes will not stop the things shot at them. When making a traffic stop when a driver is swerving all over the road, they have to walk up on cars with blacked out windows, not knowing what is aimed at them on the other side. They are paid very little for the job they do, but they do it anyway, because on the average most officers feel they are there to make a difference.

Those that have had bad experiences with an officer, this is an exception to the rule, some people power goes to their heads, most officers are very nice and polite, unless you are a criminal, and they are even polite to them. There are people in every type of work that are bad apples, but most are not. I think a lot of these people, that risk their lives every day, so that you can be safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom