Cops what can be done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay here we go. First thing if I post a picture of my wife and she finds out you will soon see a few guns for sale real cheap, right after my funeral.

Second thing, I posted this thread not as bashing but just the opposite. We appreciated the concern the officer showed by checking on us. Not very often we get to see a post about a decent thing any policeman has done. Its just nice to know that if we had needed help he did not just wave and drive past.
First, thanks for posting your experience. We need a balance. Second, did you just say we could buy cheap guns if you posted pictures of your wife? I'm not seeing a downside here.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, thanks for posting your experience. We need a balance. Second, did you just say we could buy cheap guns if you posted pictures of your wife? I'm not seeing a downside here.

Definitely sounds like a win-win. So what kind of guns are we talkin here? I'm assuming the wife would also be available? :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom