Cops what can be done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a184_innoscentdeath_alex_trebek.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH.....I mean, am I missing something here?? Car was off the road, people were in it,
it was freakin hot yesterday, and the Sheriff pulled over to ask if you were okay!!!!!

Give me the number to that Sheriff's office...I'll call and thank him...hell, I'll give him a $20.00
7-11 card for his kindness and professionalism!!!!

You're joking.....right??!!
Cohiba

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTH.....I mean, am I missing something here?? Car was off the road, people were in it,
it was freakin hot yesterday, and the Sheriff pulled over to ask if you were okay!!!!!

Give me the number to that Sheriff's office...I'll call and thank him...hell, I'll give him a $20.00
7-11 card for his kindness and professionalism!!!!

You're joking.....right??!!
Cohiba

Pay attention, Cohiba. We're talking about his wife now.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay here we go. First thing if I post a picture of my wife and she finds out you will soon see a few guns for sale real cheap, right after my funeral.

Second thing, I posted this thread not as bashing but just the opposite. We appreciated the concern the officer showed by checking on us. Not very often we get to see a post about a decent thing any policeman has done. Its just nice to know that if we had needed help he did not just wave and drive past.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this thread not as bashing but just the opposite. We appreciated the concern the officer showed by checking on us. Not very often we get to see a post about a decent thing any policeman has done. Its just nice to know that if we had needed help he did not just wave and drive past.

Yeah yeah, we know all that. Just post the pictures already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom