Costco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well fate placed me at a work event across the street from Costco so I popped in. At first I thought you'l weren't joking because only saw women watches but eventually found the men's on the other side. Almost left with the sport 5 because I don't own a seiko but decided against it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well fate placed me at a work event across the street from Costco so I popped in. At first I thought you'l weren't joking because only saw women watches but eventually found the men's on the other side. Almost left with the sport 5 because I don't own a seiko but decided against it.
At $179, that one is tough to pass!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Costco is not an authorized Omega dealer. Omega actually tried to sue them with an argument about the use of their copyright and first-sale doctrine , however Costco won in an appeal. Just know that if you buy one from Costco it does not come with the warranty, etc. that would accompany one bought from an AD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costco_Wholesale_Corp._v._Omega,_S._A.

Last edited:

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Costco is not an authorized Omega dealer. Omega actually tried to sue them with an argument about the use their copyright and first-sale doctrine , however Costco won in an appeal. Just know that if you buy one from Costco is does not come with the warranty, etc. that would accompany one bought from an AD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costco_Wholesale_Corp._v._Omega,_S._A.
Thanks for the info. If and when I drop that kind of cash I'll go to an AD.

You seem to be very knowledgeable. Is there anywhere in Central Oklahoma with a good used watch inventory? I'd like to put eyes and hands on a variety of watches. Pictures only convey so much.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. If and when I drop that kind of cash I'll go to an AD.

You seem to be very knowledgeable. Is there anywhere in Central Oklahoma with a good used watch inventory? I'd like to put eyes and hands on a variety of watches. Pictures only convey so much.
I'm not real sure to be honest. I put hands on my Omegas at BC Clark before purchasing. I ended up buying one from them and one directly from the Omega website (at different times of course!). I couldn't spend that kind of money without physically having one in my hands first either. There's probably a store with a good amount of used watches, but I haven't come across it. I read recently on OSA about a place up in Edmond that was mentioned, but I've never been there.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not real sure to be honest. I put hands on my Omegas at BC Clark before purchasing. I ended up buying one from them and one directly from the Omega website (at different times of course!). I couldn't spend that kind of money without physically having one in my hands first either. There's probably a store with a good amount of used watches, but I haven't come across it. I read recently on OSA about a place up in Edmond that was mentioned, but I've never been there.
There is a place in Newcastle with a lot of seikos…

Latest posts

Top Bottom