Czech VZ 52

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to all of the VZ 52s? Every distributer in shotgun news used to have them as well as every table at every gun show. They were everywhere and now I never see them advertised nor do I see them at gunshows as often. I'm just wondering if the surplus dried up or what?

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad thing is I payed $125 for mine 4 or 5 years ago. This is with holster, two magazines,etc. Its an excellent shooter as well and cheap.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The sad thing is I payed $125 for mine 4 or 5 years ago. This is with holster, two magazines,etc. Its an excellent shooter as well and cheap.

Same here, I picked up one when thay first came in the US, have upgraded the firing pin, and laid on a stash of spare mags and ammo. She's a blast to shoot, no pun!!!

Now I'm after a Tokarov, along with the CZ I also have a Nagant revolver, and a Bulgy Makarov.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I always tell people that are taking the milsurp rifles and going to drill them for scopes and chop the barrels and stocks that they only made so many of them and they will not be around forever. Same goes for the pistols. Eventually the supplies will dry up.

I have one with 2 mags and ample ammo. It is one of my favorite milsurp pistols.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always tell people that are taking the milsurp rifles and going to drill them for scopes and chop the barrels and stocks that they only made so many of them and they will not be around forever. Same goes for the pistols. Eventually the supplies will dry up.

I have one with 2 mags and ample ammo. It is one of my favorite milsurp pistols.

I should have bought 5 of em for the price they used to sell for. Hindsight is 20/20.

Latest posts

Top Bottom