Deployment Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you and or your buddies need anything let us know through a post. I am sure we can all come together to support you support us and our freedom. Thanks for serving this great Nation!

Trust me I will Post every now and then, We wont have internet where we are going but I have access every now and then. The wife will be lurking just have to get her to start a username. I have everything thing i need as well as all the guys in my unit. If some things get torn up The wife is going to be asking question on what she needs to get me.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there with you brother. This is number 5 for me. I told my BC this is the last damn deployment they will get me to volunteer for. If they ever want me on another they will have to drag me against my own free will 8-)

Im sure I will see you in the next few days if I already haven't Met you, OkShooters is my family!! Dunno what I would do without this site. I have met so many new friends here over the last year or so!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom