Derek Chauvin facing murder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Murder 2 is about the best they could get, I think. I'm pretty sure you need premeditation for murder 1, and I don't see any way you can show that.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My uncle told me, these 2 knew each other. They both worked security at a ba, this is what their reporting in Ohio. Has anyone heard this.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My uncle told me, these 2 knew each other. They both worked security at a ba, this is what their reporting in Ohio. Has anyone heard this.
Yep. I read an article on it a few days ago and I've been wondering why the brain trust here hasn't picked up on it. [emoji16]

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Murder 2 is about the best they could get, I think. I'm pretty sure you need premeditation for murder 1, and I don't see any way you can show that.

Here’s a way...even if you want to believe that he thought his pleas of “I can’t breathe” were BS, lets move to the part where they can’t find a pulse. At that point and easily arguable, much sooner, it was obvious that Floyd posed no threat-he had no effing pulse. So with that knowledge, you get up right? I mean that’s what you do if you’re not trying to kill the man- Bc we all know what happens if you choke someone long enough right? he knows that his continued pressure will eventually bring about death and yet he remains. What else can we assume he was trying to do but kill the man?

Remember, premeditation need not be days or even hours ahead. He had almost 9 minutes to contemplate his actions and he never once attempted to reverse course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom