Disabled American vet arrested in Muskogee walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "auditor" videos I have seen on YouTube mostly deal with them testing the limits of LEO's concerning the 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendments. Some are educational, some are downright stupid, but they do in some cases prove LEO's wrong and catches a lot of them lying about the Constitution and the limits of people's civil rights. In some cases it shows LEO's fabricating offenses. Take for instance the case of the OKC officer that unconstitutionally stopped a women riding her bike and accusing her of looking into garages and homes on her ride to work (no law broken). She was handcuffed, stuffed into the back seat of a police SUV, searched against her consent and released. The officer's excuse for handcuffs....the woman, when handing him her license tried to use it as a "weapon". Some LEO's will try to unlawfully create a situation to justify their actions, which seems like the case with the Muskogee police.

How does that jackass still have his job? The chief saying an arbitrator would shove that back down his throat or whatever it was he said. Nutso. The report that officer filed was easily a provable lie. Shouldn’t have a badge.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "auditor" videos I have seen on YouTube mostly deal with them testing the limits of LEO's concerning the 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendments. Some are educational, some are downright stupid, but they do in some cases prove LEO's wrong and catches a lot of them lying about the Constitution and the limits of people's civil rights. In some cases it shows LEO's fabricating offenses. Take for instance the case of the OKC officer that unconstitutionally stopped a women riding her bike and accusing her of looking into garages and homes on her ride to work (no law broken). She was handcuffed, stuffed into the back seat of a police SUV, searched against her consent and released. The officer's excuse for handcuffs....the woman, when handing him her license tried to use it as a "weapon". Some LEO's will try to unlawfully create a situation to justify their actions, which seems like the case with the Muskogee police.

Thrusting it at me and using it like a weapon. Good lord what stupidity does that exhibit?
I hope he loses his job because that amount of ignorance doesn’t need to behind a badge.
Walmart has a security position for him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several of you say the cops got him out of his wheelchair. He got up on his own. His friend, in the beginning, even states that he can stand, just not walk. Probably to explain why he was standing. If you listen from the 16:00 mark on, the cop asks him at least twice to sit back down in his wheelchair. Just wanting to clarify that.

My hearing isn’t so good so it’s very likely your correct. The rest of my comments stand.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must've been the Texas court; last time I looked at it, SCOTUS still said it was okay (I could go find the case if need be), and if it'd been SCOTUS, that would've affected the entire country.

Yes, Tx Supreme Court, and only for “safety checkpoints” that are veiled dui focused as I understand it. The immigration checkpoints are still allowed, but have issues as well.

Denise Gilman, co-director of the immigration clinic at the University of Texas School of Law, says that Border Patrol agents at internal checkpoints are allowed to ask motorists basic questions about citizenship, identity and travel itinerary, but they cannot detain you or search your vehicle without probable cause. Your refusal to answer questions would not provide probable cause to allow for such a detention or search, she added.

“So, if you refuse to answer, they can pull you out of the line and over into ‘secondary inspection’ and they can probably hold you there for about 20 minutes or so,” she said. “But they cannot do anything more if you continue to refuse to respond unless something else develops during that time period that would lead to probable cause.”

More than one motorist in the video declined to pull over into secondary inspection, yet they were allowed to go on their way without incident.

“I don’t know of any case where the person has refused to go into secondary inspection as in the YouTube video,” says Barbara Hines, a clinical professor of law at UT who co-directs the immigration clinic with Gilman. “But it is a very interesting civil disobedience idea. Because in order to arrest the person, the Border Patrol, again, would need probable cause.”

https://www.texasobserver.org/border-patrol-takes-no-for-an-answer-at-internal-checkpoints/amp/

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the "why would the cashier press the issue in front of his wife and children?!" (paraphrasing).

How about, "I can't believe this dude pressed the issue, demanded a manager, demanded a copy of store policy over a bottle of hooch while making his wife and kids sit and wait suffer through his histrionic episode in an Oklahoma retail store?!"

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Channel 9 News just said that charges have been filed against the Vet. Resisting arrest and assault on an officer. They went on to say that the incident started because HE refused to show ID while attempting to buy wine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom