Do you listen to what your wife has to say??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:grumble:

OK, guys (and gals) ... I listen to GC when he has something to say about firearms. He has probably forgotten more about firearms and shooting that I will ever know. Compared to GC I am a complete dunce when it comes to firearms. I know this. I acknowledge this. I do not argue with him about this.

Compared to me, GC is a complete dunce when it comes to medical stuff. This is a fact. There is no denying it, there is no getting around it. God knows I love the man but he would rather DIE than listen to me about medication and first aid. He wants to pour alcohol on EVERYTHING! :nono1: He stores medications (both prescription and over the counter) in a hot car and thinks that is okay. :nono1: He tends to look at the directions for medications as "suggestions". :rolleyes2:nono1::grumble:

God help me, if the way he takes meds doesn't kill him, I'm gonna kill him ... :grumble:

We are having yet another discussion about keeping medications in a hot car for extended lengths of time and then taking them. He says
"It's no big deal ... I bet the guys on OSA would agree with me."

So ... tell me guys ... do you argue with your wife about things you KNOW she has more knowledge about than you?? I'm curious as to whether this is a "GUY thing", or just a "GC thing"? I honestly don't remember ever having another guy do this ... but then again, I never listened to what any other guy had to say ... :naughty: :D

Yes, this is mostly in jest ... ;) Kinda ... :rolleyes2 Cuz he really does just drive me NUTS sometimes! :grumble:

OK, we are off to Bad Brad's for dinner. Later guys!

Hunh? Mmm. Ok, yes dear.....

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen to my wife? I know everything more than my wife does and I'm right 99.99% of the time.

However, I will concede that I do humor her on occasion.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not argue with my wife.

When we got married, she was definitely Ms. Right.

I later learned that her first name was ALWAYS.

Dave

So ... tell me guys ... do you argue with your wife about things you KNOW she has more knowledge about than you?? I'm curious as to whether this is a "GUY thing", or just a "GC thing"? I honestly don't remember ever having another guy do this ... but then again, I never listened to what any other guy had to say ... :naughty: :D

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I do.

I don't like admitting it, but she's right on occasion.

However, our poor kids, Lord willing we have some, have no hope of not being stubborn. Both my wife and I can put a donkey to shame in that department.

Latest posts

Top Bottom