Do you listen to what your wife has to say??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I use to do. Until recently I have started to listen to my wife. Cuz she sized up and now it is like

Her. Blah blah blah
Me. Yep unhuh
Her: are you listening to me.
Me: of course I am
Her: ok what did I just say.
Me:_________

So now I pay attention.

I still do what I want though. Good luck BB

Just had my arse handed to me tonight on this!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A sammich maker

sandwich.png

https://xkcd.com/149/

I don't leave my meds in a hot car, but I do only look at the directions as a guideline. I have a higher-than-normal tolerance - just something I was born with I guess. I've always had to take at least 2-3x the recommended dosage to get any effect. Shoot, 4-6 NyQuil gelcaps and I'm only out for 6 hours, but it fixes my allergies every time. A few Sudafed at a time work to without the time off work, but it seems I never have it when I need it (stupid corporate welfare laws that put effective medication behind the counter and require an ID, signature, and purchase tracking).

Oh yeah, and I do listen to my wife. And even though I'm right 99.998% of the time, I keep my mouth shut unless doing so could have negative consequences.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always listen to my wife and I even pay attention most of the time. It is the only way I can tell her "I told you so" when she turns out to be wrong.
Yes I am a firm supporter of equal rights. :D

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I should have said this while sitting at the table with BB and GC at Bad Brad's tonight, but my wife, Jo, was also there. So, let a man with 44 1/2 years of matrimonial experience spell it out for you. This is good for ALL times.

I know what I know, and I know what I don't know.

Therefore, I DO know it all!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom