Do you think the kid found a daddy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see where you are coming from. Funny thing, for somebody who complains about other people's kids when we are out and about, I usually really enjoy being around kids. When it's just me and the kids. Throw other grown-ups in the mix and that's when things get dicey.

But, like I said, it's not really an option for me because of GC's stance. Who knows? Maybe later. It's just one of those things that will happen if it's meant to be ...

I think GC could have a very positive effect on a little person's life. But a lot of times, when someone retires, they work several more jobs. I have never been one that had to have three or four jobs in order to relax. Instead, I have an old cat fishing boat that I spent many wonderful times with my family on. And now, there are no shrieks of laughter from little fishermen to motivate me to take the boat out...

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Me and my first wife were foster parents for a while. It was rewarding, but the visits with the parents at DHS would set back almost all the forward progress you make in between visits. After a few years it became too much and it began affecting our biological children. We had two age out and when the other two went back to their parents we stopped.

I would almost guarantee this DS has been someone this kid was able to contact through the years. I only hope the kid took advantage of the opportunity that was given to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom