does anyone hate theives as much as i do!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsaxy1270

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think your onto something here. Kinda puts a smile on my face : )

Thieves deserve a special place in hell. I can't think of a punishment that's strong enough for this kind of behavior.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sunday we followed tracks farther and they dropped a hs all state jacket and a empty bottle of wild turkey. So now we have prints and got the sherriff involved. Plus the jacket is from a small town not known for their sports achievements so finding the owner should be easy enough.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing worse than trash like that. Had some folks break into our humble little cabin for 1/2 bottle of Jack D and 1/2 box of 12ga shells. Smashed in a perfectly good window for all that. Another time they stole the lawn mower. Now I know they sold that, b/c I have never seen a thief put in honest work like mowing the yard.

The latest episode is that they have been poaching our farm pond. All of the bass and cat fish seem to have disappeared. Solution: Poison out the pond. Nothing left for them to catch but ticks and a sun burn. Take that, Bastardos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom