Does this take away my man-card?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does thsi take away my man card?

• Yes, you weak-kneed artsy fart.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • Kinda, but you still like guns so it is OK.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • No, it doesn't make you less of a man.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • I don't care (always have to include a choice for the apathetic OSAers)

Votes: 20 20.0%

• Total voters

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listen to Nickelback...and I threw that weak-axx mancard thing away Looong ago.
Do what ya wanna do Brother , dont let the others jealousy and piasness desuede you from you dream and goals.
Stand Up And Say...I AM an Artsy Fart... and Proud of it.....; )
Your Welcome
edit:Heh ...I ballroom dance with my Wifey...Wonderful

No more posting while intoxicated for you.

Michael Brown

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have to ask, then yes it does.

A real man does not give a crap about what others think of his likes or dislikes.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After some careful consideration, I'm pretty sure that ANY reference to a "man card" at all pretty much negates any manly qualities.

Seriously... when did this effed up phrase even come into being?

I promise you they never heard of a "man card" in Nam... Charlie may not have surfed but at least he didn't dig in the cereal box for his man decoder permit. The last time I kicked some moron's teeth in for mouthing off at the bar, I didn't open my wallet first to make sure I had a license to do so. Sorry guys... can't go to deer camp this year, my "man card" hasn't come in the mail yet. :shocked: Teddy Roosevelt would have beat senseless anyone carrying a "man card" with his big stick and then mounted their head on his trophy wall.

So all you real men out there... grab a beer, put some MMA on the tube, grab your girl by her shorts and set her down in your lap in the recliner and belch "eff man cards" as loud as you can.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HMFIC said:
After some careful consideration, I'm pretty sure that ANY reference to a "man card" at all pretty much negates any manly qualities.

Seriously... when did this effed up phrase even come into being?

I promise you they never heard of a "man card" in Nam... Charlie may not have surfed but at least he didn't dig in the cereal box for his man decoder permit. The last time I kicked some moron's teeth in for mouthing off at the bar, I didn't open my wallet first to make sure I had a license to do so. Sorry guys... can't go to deer camp this year, my "man card" hasn't come in the mail yet. :shocked: Teddy Roosevelt would have beat senseless anyone carrying a "man card" with his big stick and then mounted their head on his trophy wall.

So all you real men out there... grab a beer, put some MMA on the tube, grab your girl by her shorts and set her down in your lap in the recliner and belch "eff man cards" as loud as you can.

Im sorry, but your concept of a "real" man is not where it needs to be.

Okie types are issued a man card at birth.
Okie wannabes must maintain eligibilieties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom