Does this take away my man-card?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does thsi take away my man card?

• Yes, you weak-kneed artsy fart.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • Kinda, but you still like guns so it is OK.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • No, it doesn't make you less of a man.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • I don't care (always have to include a choice for the apathetic OSAers)

Votes: 20 20.0%

• Total voters

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the OP?

i50.photobucket.com_albums_f308_heart_of_silver_CinemaTech_Comedy_todd.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely not! I've completed over twenty short horror(ish) stories along the same vein as Stephen King. Poetry is just a crazily worded short story.

Good for you! Do remember who it was who was NOT teasing you when you are insanely rich and living on Martha's Vineyard ...

I'm pretty sure that the stripper giving me my first lap dance was trying to break my nose with her pubic bone.

Bwahahaha! THAT'S a visual. I used to work for the attorney Fantasy Island had on retainer. Those were some of my absolute favorite cases of my entire career!! ROFLMAO!

I still don't understand how paying women to *not* have sex with you but tease the **** out of you after which you go rub one out to get rid of your little friend retrieves the man card...especially when one has a woman at home that will *hopefully* do all that for free.

I don't get it either. And strippers are the greediest sub-species on the planet. You could be on your deathbed and they'd be trying to wring that last $20 out of you.

M

mrsgomezclan

Did you have a Hemingway collage all ready?

So having to pay for sex or a tease gets you a man card back?
Having to pay? Any dweeb can pay...now getting it for free would be a different matter I would say.

Great post. :-)
And on the other side, being a real woman does not involve throwing your "assets" around for just anyone.
Why should a woman be treated like a queen if she acts like the whore down the road?
A lot of us females grew up with really distorted views of what womanhood is, and *might* be fortunate enough to find a man who helps us get over that instead of perpetuating it.
These are the kinds of things a real man understands.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does this make me artsy-fartsy and take away my man card:

YESI write poetry. We DO NOT express our feelings that way!
NOI write short stories.
NOI am currently trying to write a novel.
NOI listen to classical music.
YESI enjoy listening to Adele with my wife. And Drowning Pool too damnit! Who?

Poll incoming and please comment

Latest posts

Top Bottom