Does this take away my man-card?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does thsi take away my man card?

• Yes, you weak-kneed artsy fart.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • Kinda, but you still like guns so it is OK.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • No, it doesn't make you less of a man.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • I don't care (always have to include a choice for the apathetic OSAers)

Votes: 20 20.0%

• Total voters

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_man_card1.jpg

From the man who has Jim Parsons as his avatar ... That's a HOOT! LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you will probably remain happily married for much, much longer than most men ... With one caveat, of course ...

Because as we all know, if Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy, but if Daddy ain't happy, Momma's not gonna be Momma for long ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have to ask your wife for affirmation, the answer is "no".

If your wife responds in this thread to defend you, you have no hope of getting back in.

:slap:

Michael Brown

At least she didn't do like that one fella's wife and get on here under his screen name asking rather pointy questions ... Remember THAT?!?!? Good Lord, I haven't laughed that hard in ages!! (GC would KILL me ... That's why I got my OWN screen name ... That and well, brazillianboy wasn't being nice to me. I thought I might have to come in here and defend myself ... ROFLMAO!)

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least she didn't do like that one fella's wife and get on here under his screen name asking rather pointy questions ... Remember THAT?!?!? Good Lord, I haven't laughed that hard in ages!! (GC would KILL me ... That's why I got my OWN screen name ... That and well, brazillianboy wasn't being nice to me. I thought I might have to come in here and defend myself ... ROFLMAO!)

Ah, the good 'ol days.

Michael Brown

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the deal...

Hemingway wasn't a wuss and he did most of those things too (other than Adele).

Hemingway's mother made him wear a dress when he was a child and he kilt hisself after years of heavy drinking and shock therapy. All true.

My mother made me wear a dress for Halloween once before I could walk. There are pictures.

I'm scared.

And I'm putting my mother in a very, very cheap nursing home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom