Does this take away my man-card?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does thsi take away my man card?

• Yes, you weak-kneed artsy fart.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • Kinda, but you still like guns so it is OK.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • No, it doesn't make you less of a man.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • I don't care (always have to include a choice for the apathetic OSAers)

Votes: 20 20.0%

• Total voters

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP realizes most celebrated written works, poems, plays and compositions were produced by misogynistic, depressed, violent, drunken womanizers, right?

You ain't never hear James Joyce be all like "Fancy me light in the loafers, do ya gents?"

They fact you associate the arts with femininity is a sure sign of something or another. Are you paying me for this?

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP realizes most celebrated written works, poems, plays and compositions were produced by misogynistic, depressed, violent, drunken womanizers, right?

You ain't never hear James Joyce be all like "Fancy me light in the loafers, do ya gents?"

They fact you associate the arts with femininity is a sure sign of something or another. Are you paying me for this?

Yeah OK...partially true...but there was also Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, Truman Capote, Tennessee Williams, Lord Byron, Whitman, etc

Though I will concede that there are also many misogynist womanizing alcoholics also.

My writing btw tends to be intellectual, not romantic (tho there was that period when I was dating a certain someone).

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah OK...partially true...but there was also Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, Truman Capote, Tennessee Williams, Lord Byron, Whitman, etc

[Broken External Image]

I'd be more worried about your taste for buttrock/nu-metal blends. Some things shouldn't be joked about.

Byron > than all those other dudes, BTW.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3inSlugger said:
I'm 20. give me a break. I know its shytty, but whatevs....

Sad...20 and your card is gone. The bright side is you still have time to earn it back. Your gonna need some rehab and the titty bar and some monster truck shows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom