Don’t ever support homeless funding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree - to a point. I am the board president of a small non-profit in NE OKC where our executive director and board salaries are $0. All donations go 100% to helping our patrons with the exception of utility costs. All donors are private citizens - no grants, no ARPA funds, no government monies at all. Too many agencies and programs help themselves.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. I am the board president of a small non-profit in NE OKC where our executive director and board salaries are $0. All donations go 100% to helping our patrons with the exception of utility costs. All donors are private citizens - no grants, no ARPA funds, no government monies at all.
That’s the way it should be. Any time government (aka taxpayer) money is involved it creates more issues than it could ever pretend to resolve. Government is worthless for most things. But they are the GOAT when it comes to corruption.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/blue-sta...ss-thousand-people-housed-governor-wants-more

These people are demon spawn who care nothing about the homeless. They create new government jobs with the money and then pay themselves $150k + per year to pontificate about advocating for the “needy”. I despise these people’s evil ways with every fiber of my being

Ever wonder why Oklahoma has so many NFP animal "shelters"?? Shelters that are ALWAYS full and can't take any more?? But are ALWAYS looking for donations?? Yeah ... It's ****ing disgusting. 😬😬 Sorry ... This kinda **** triggers me SO bad ... 😡

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They aren't doing much other than forcing relocation for many of those people. I question their success numbers, I am sure they are bloated or embellished yet they still are not good numbers. The take away here is the actual cost of $165,000 per person, keep in mind this is only temporary shelter/housing, no real estate, no assets, just a lot of money with very little to show. Why have our governments moved so far away from their intended purpose, charities are not a function of any level of government.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom