Dumping dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the 8 year old needed the fear of fear put in him with a good old butt whooping..

Nope. That kid knew exactly what he was doing. And he LIKED it. He was a classmate of mine. But we weren't allowed to talk about it. The "grown-ups" forbade it.

And y'all wonder just what's wrong with me and why I turned out like I did.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people just aren't cut out for certain "critters" for pets. Years ago, we bought a great looking male Min Pin, and after some time, we decided we needed to find him a companion. So, off to the pet store we went. They had a good looking female Min Pin there that was pretty rambunctious when interacting with us in the store.

After we paid for her, the clerk told us that she was extremely happy that we had chosen that little lady. It seems that the store had a "no refund" policy but would "exchange" if the buyers weren't happy with their choice. Someone had bought "Lady" and returned her to exchange for a bird. I suspect that they were apartment dwellers and couldn't handle her energy.

TJ (the male dog) on the left and Lady to the right. TJ would drag in stick or leaves or whatever (his treasure) in order to get a treat to keep him from tearing such "treasure" apart on the carpet. Lady would see him coming with his "treasure" and sometimes beat him to the pet door to share in the treats.

Another funny thing about Lady was that she absolutely hated for rain or snow to fall on her when she was outside. But, let the snow quit and if there was enough of it on the ground, she loved running and playing in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom