Dumping dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Hear that everyone? I’m a good person. Haha

This might sound weird, but one of the things that I like in a dog, is one that understands common areas and goes to the bathroom far away. So if you have any space, you never see or deal with any droppings. She left the deck, went well into the woods/leaves and went. They don’t all do that. I have been around some dogs that just will go anywhere. This dog is smart and not overly hyper. Her focus is staying near you.
Do not let the complement go to your head next thing you will start being a "nice guy" and then what will the neighbors think !! :cool:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What video format do you and others use when posting videos on the forum?

I use an IPad and don’t know **** about them. Transfer the video from a so called smart phone to the IPad and that’s it. How it does its magic **** I don’t know.

There are smart guys here that knows how my phone does it and format stuff.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not let the complement go to your head next thing you will start being a "nice guy" and then what will the neighbors think !! :cool:
Haha no one is going to think that about me anymore. I do love these dogs though. About to have someone convinced to take her.

My dog is stanoffish to this dog. I think as he ages he just wants it to be us. Also, he wants to explore and she’s fine here. Now he thinks he’s missing something. It’s hilarious.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So this is a great puppy. No accidents last night. None at all so far. She laid down and didn’t make a peep for 9 hours. Tried to walk her off leash. She refused to go further than a hundred yards and ran back to the driveway. Hasn’t chewed anything. Not what I’m used to.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dogs are completely innocent and almost like children and need to be treated good and given good lives. I feel sad for dogs because they have zero say so in what their situation will be and if they get a bad home (again, a lot like kids, except the dog can't eventually tell someone they are in a bad situation). Even if my dogs do wrong, I'm not too hard on them because they understand less than a kid does when in trouble. They've chewed my house up, but I still love them so much and they grew out of that LOL. My wife and I have taken in various dogs over the last decade or more; some passed and have been replaced, but for all of them, we joke about how they hit the jackpot that it was us that got them. Be good to your dogs fellas...they are better than people in some ways.

EDIT: One of the dogs I rescued was walking down the inner median on I35 on the south side in rush hour and was an older, pitbull mix who was limping, ribs showing skinny, signs of hard life/abuse, rotten teeth, etc. He was old but I got him and gave him the best 3yrs left of his life until he had to be put down due to major health issues. I always wondered what all he saw in his previous life but we spoiled him and he was buddies with our other dogs at the time. He was the most loyal and good dog but I had to endure 3yrs of vomiting randomly all over the house because of his health issues...it was still worth it.

Last edited:

red442joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dogs are completely innocent and almost like children and need to be treated good and given good lives. I feel sad for dogs that have zero say so in what their situation will be get a bad home (again, a lot like kids, except the dog can't eventually tell someone). Even if my dogs do wrong, I'm not too hard on them because they understand less than a kid does when in trouble. They've chewed my house up, but I still love them so much and they grew out of that LOL. My wife and I have taken in various dogs over the last decade or more; some passed and have been replaced, but for all of them, we joke about how they hit the jackpot that it was us that got them. Be good to your dogs fellas...they are better than people in some ways.
The more I learn about people, the more I like my dogs.

Joe

okjoek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked this puppy up about 4 weeks ago on the dirt road I live on. She was nothing but bones and ticks. My wife has her fattened up and looking good. We have had the vet give her all her shots. She is a sweetheart, smart and potty trained. Loves everyone, even my dogs and she is good with them. We would keep her, we like her a lot but already have three dogs. Looking for a good home for a good dog. Vet says will be a mid size dog. I live outside of Locust Grove, Ok. Could meet in town if someone wants her and doesn't want to drive out to my house.

Attachments

• IMG_0833.MOV
    9.9 MB
  • IMG_0837.JPG
    IMG_0837.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • NUOU1794.JPEG
    NUOU1794.JPEG
    437.2 KB · Views: 0

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our society is getting to the point where one has to sleep with one eye open due to crime. Get a dog and they'll not only allow both eyes to be closed when you sleep but be on guard all night. They'll take care of you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom