Election season gun pricing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will there be a spike in gun prices this election season?

• Yes

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be the only one that fears Republican gun control more than Democrat gun control.
I may be forgetting a bit but from what I remember, from the gun controls that are existing today since the 80s, all of them were put there by the Republicans.
Reagan imposed a machine gun ban which made it impossible for the vast majority to own one and the existing are wearing away.
Bush senior banned the importation of semi auto assault weapons setting the stage for the assault weapons ban which he was already pushing for his second term if he got reelected.
It is true that the Democrats attempted to permanently eliminate assault weapons just like Bush senior planned and succeeded in banning them for ten years. That's
the farthest they went because the Republicans will not stand for the Demos pushing gun control, they only accept gun control when their party pushes it.
If we had been lucky for the Democrats to have banned the importation of assault weapons, or the ban on machine guns, today these bans would have been gone. Unfortunately they were put there by Republicans and we are going to have them for ever.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm STILL well stocked from the obination election in the past. I continue to stock in this slump in prices. Primarily in reloading supplies.

:werd:

Smart money is on staying prepared folks.
Like Dennis I weathered the last scare just fine.

If you don't reload you're just sitting yourself up for abuse.
8lbs of Unique and a couple cases of primers don't take up much space.
Jes' saying.....:anyone:

I can make it just fine without buying some new fancy smancy weapon.

B

billland

One them liberals get relected they are going to take our guns. Instead of taking our guns they need to kick out all these illegal aliens. They are letting criminals have more rights than honest to god US citizens.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must be the only one that fears Republican gun control more than Democrat gun control.
I may be forgetting a bit but from what I remember, from the gun controls that are existing today since the 80s, all of them were put there by the Republicans.
Reagan imposed a machine gun ban which made it impossible for the vast majority to own one and the existing are wearing away.
Bush senior banned the importation of semi auto assault weapons setting the stage for the assault weapons ban which he was already pushing for his second term if he got reelected.
It is true that the Democrats attempted to permanently eliminate assault weapons just like Bush senior planned and succeeded in banning them for ten years. That's
the farthest they went because the Republicans will not stand for the Demos pushing gun control, they only accept gun control when their party pushes it.
If we had been lucky for the Democrats to have banned the importation of assault weapons, or the ban on machine guns, today these bans would have been gone. Unfortunately they were put there by Republicans and we are going to have them for ever.

You're not alone. I actually think Romney in the Oval Office with a compliant Republican Congress and a Democratic controlled Senate would make passable gun control a greater reality than Obama with a defiant Republican controlled Congress. All these damned RINO's would throw the 2A under the bus for the sake of "compromise" in a New York minute. Romney is anti-gun and anyone who feels different is deluding themselves foor the sake of an Obama defeat. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom