Election season gun pricing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will there be a spike in gun prices this election season?

• Yes

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't keep up with this like most of you do, but consider these things: Gun Manufacturers usually, now I say usually raise prices on the first of the year, not all but some of the big ones do. Now, next, many of the gun manufacturers sell their products via distributors. Some sell direct, but those selling via distributors, only my opinion, have no control over those prices that the distributors charge. Now, in February, 2008 when the last Presidential campaign began in earnest is when the "craze" if you will began. One of the really big ones left prices the same but in 2010 this one company raised prices more than once which was unusual. I know per fact that Springfield Armory did not raise prices on some of their rifles for two or more years, so what I am trying to impress upon all is that distributors may have more effect than manufacturers and the local retailer. So, the small guy may have no choice. The small guy being your favorite dealer, that is. Just my very old two cents. Good night and good luck and stock up now, as most of us did before February of 2008.
Lone Wolf

Latest posts

Top Bottom