Facebook!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell him not to copy off my test or he will surely get an "F." I figured out a long time ago that I"ve become an anachronism: play the radio, watch TV off an aerial, use a landline phone... the list is endless lol.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chrome's cache needs to be cleared fairly often with updates to sites and whatnot I have found, especially online banking and insurance, will not remember passwords on home computer for more than a week without needing a clearing of the cache to re-remember (if that makes sense)

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6 Year old IE!!!! Holy rook! That is like eons in microsoft software cycles, their latest and greatest doesn't even hold a wet towel to a flaming house compared to Chrome or Safari, cannot imagine how slow that would be loading a page like CNN.com or Nytimes.

And I am all linked up, took about 15 seconds for the proxy to realize what i was doing, but then it did its thing and is now linked....so what can I do with it now?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mine is still doing it too... the connect facebook button is directly over the top of the username field and part of the password field.

i had to bring up a reply window to even log in.

running IE7 and cleared cache, logged out, etc... no effect.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Figured it out!

Is this what is happening?

ai157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Information_FBoverSignin.jpg

If so, it is a resolution issue, the priorities are not right when there is not enough screen width.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok thanks. i've never run firefox, guess i could give it a shot. really, it's not that big of a deal, it's just hard to see notifications too since it also places it in the same area and it overlaps too.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This IS a bug, and I'm sure Kelly will fix it if at all possible. However, FF does fix this issue. I checked, and you're right, IE piles the notification and FB icons all over each other.

Now to check with Chrome...

ETA: Chrome handles this issue correctly also. Appears the only offender is IE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom