Fair warning for pizza drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im not sure how it is in other towns but here in norman i can safely say that things are getting bad. My wife works a pizza shuttle and one of the drivers got robed by 3 guys and one pulled a gun. The driver is ok but has a nice bruse on his cheak. From what the wife tells me there was 10 other drivers that got knocked over just today. Also a gas station got knocked over as well. I would have to say be carful if you work pizza or a gas station like i do. I my self am starting to twitch a bit more than normal.
Just another sign of the times!

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty bad for here in Norman. I recall driving cab here a few years ago and never had any serious problems, but always went heeled to be sure. Maybe you recall the pizza guy in Wichita a few years ago that had some guys try to rob him. They got into a car chase and the driver wound up in a dead-end, bailed out and retrieved an AK from the trunk. Good news: perps fled Bad news: He was fired.
What is Pizza Shuttle's policy/procedure regarding driver safety?

Latest posts

Top Bottom