Fair warning for pizza drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The founder of Second Chance Vests got his idea for his vest after working pizza driver in Deroit and having a shootout with some bg's. C stores and pizza drivers both are staffed by the young and dumb or old and slow , ie ez targets .

I'm young but I'm certainly not dumb. I started out delivering pizzas as a second job to fund my expensive toys. I'm now doing it full time until I can figure out what new direction I want to go in. I work for Domino's in Bethany. We have one driver from Morocco who speaks 5 languages and is college educated. He finds he makes more money refurbishing and selling electronics and doing this on the side than in his chosen profession. Another of our drivers is a college student.

I am formerly an A.S.E. certified automotive technichian and my last job in that field was Eskridge Lexus. I know you probably didn't mean anything by what you said but I thought I would just take a little time and put my two cents out there. Most of us are decent and hard working. We're easy targets because we're alone, not because of any lack of higher brain function.

At any rate, I would like to thank the O. P. for the heads up. Good looking out.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three teens put a gun to a delivery guys head for 3 pizzas in Tulsa Tuesday. They were caught.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...From-Delivery-Man/sbYpd6yReU6cXVnpR2izPw.cspx

Just saw another pizza robbery on the news that happened last night in Tulsa. They told him to wait and someone would pay him then they came and robbed him, when he went back to the car some other guys were stealing the rest of the pizzas. I don't have a link to this one.

Stay safe out there guys, people are getting crazy.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guys are welcome. Im working the Kwick stop on East 24th and East Imhoff. On another note I was working today and a driver from dominos came in. I had asked him If they had, had any driver jackings and he told me a story. Seems he was the driver that got robbed by the guys I had told the cops about. He said he didnt know if the cops had got the bad guys or not. I would have to say that people are getting more dessprate to pay the bills or to live. Things can only go more down hill from here. I wonder how long before things do get worse when there are more thefts than the LEO's can handle?
Maybe im just thinking to far into things?
I would love for things to get better but I just don't see that happning in the near future!
Who knows.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in 03/04 a guy I went to school with at OU was sitting in line at the drive thru at the old Taco Bell on Lindsey St near the bowling alley and somebody just reached in his window and stabbed him for no reason. That side of town is rough, no doubt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom