Fair warning for pizza drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The founder of Second Chance Vests got his idea for his vest after working pizza driver in Deroit and having a shootout with some bg's. C stores and pizza drivers both are staffed by the young and dumb or old and slow , ie ez targets .

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i worked at a domino's here in tulsa for 2 days when i was in school. the second night on the job, 2 fellas broke in. the guy with the gun held my manager at gun point. the other guy came at me with a crowbar. he swung at me with the crowbar and hit me in the spine. my neck and back have been pretty messed up ever since. i quit the job that night, and never heard anything more about the case. never even got paid for the few hours that i worked.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes im positive it was the norman popeyes and yes at the point my wife talked to the cops there had already been ten other smash and grabs on pizza drivers. Heck 2 weeks ago there was a mixed couple that pulled up to the store where i worked and used the phone. I took a good look at what they looked like and not 25 mins later here comes a bunch of LEO's asking questions bout the phone. Told them everything and they where happy they had got a lead. They had done it for some 9 other times which is crazy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes im positive it was the norman popeyes and yes at the point my wife talked to the cops there had already been ten other smash and grabs on pizza drivers. Heck 2 weeks ago there was a mixed couple that pulled up to the store where i worked and used the phone. I took a good look at what they looked like and not 25 mins later here comes a bunch of LEO's asking questions bout the phone. Told them everything and they where happy they had got a lead. They had done it for some 9 other times which is crazy.

Always good to hear that a fellow citizen is keeping his eyes open. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom