Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna regret this, I know ... but ... :lookaroun WTF is "animal terrorism"?!?!?!?!!?!!!???

Animal terrorism is what the varmits have been doing to my yard for years.

gopher_damage.jpg.cf.jpg

So I called Inhofe's office and he authored a resolution to combat animal terrorism. I reported the resolution to the Comptroller and she procured a JGAS (Joint Gas Attack System).

VarmitGetter-Original-300x130.jpg.cf.jpg

A ribbon cutting ceremony on the auspicious occasion of my 49th birthday was immediately followed by a test and evaluation phase. I can now report that “animal terrorism” in my AOR is experiencing an explosive reduction in scope and effectiveness!

Rodenator.jpg.cf.jpg

Seriously, I’ve been battling these little bastards nearly as long as we’ve been at war on terrorism. I think I finally have the upper hand! :D

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Animal terrorism is what the varmits have been doing to my yard for years.

gopher_damage.jpg.cf.jpg

So I called Inhofe's office and he authored a resolution to combat animal terrorism. I reported the resolution to the Comptroller and she procured a JGAS (Joint Gas Attack System).

VarmitGetter-Original-300x130.jpg.cf.jpg

A ribbon cutting ceremony on the auspicious occasion of my 49th birthday was immediately followed by a test and evaluation phase. I can now report that “animal terrorism” in my AOR is experiencing an explosive reduction in scope and effectiveness!

Rodenator.jpg.cf.jpg

Seriously, I’ve been battling these little bastards nearly as long as we’ve been at war on terrorism. I think I finally have the upper hand! :D

I am to that point myself. I f you have any advice from your experience, I will gladly try it.

The sitting in the chair with the .22 isnt just real effective.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Most of the stuff he sponsors has a direct positive impact for Oklahoma business interests. In that manner, he represents his state better than many of the "crusaders" on the hill. Besides, he's still around because everyone in the OKGOP is too scared to run against him and no one the Dems put up against him stands a chance. Tulsa may be the most liberal city in OK, but it ain't no Austin!

In the long run Inhofe is a porker. He ain't doing us any favors just lining his pockets. I know how the game is played. I've used his office, I've even voted for him.....really tho its just the hypocrisy that irks me. Every race him or any politician wins should be a squeaker. But anyway. Yes I fight gophers too.

Here's my gopher tip. Let your lawn get high, about a foot. Then mow. They'll start making mounds that evening or early morning.....cram about 6 feet of water hose in the hole n flood em out. Or wait patiently with a .410.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the long run Inhofe is a porker. He ain't doing us any favors just lining his pockets. I know how the game is played. I've used his office, I've even voted for him.....really tho its just the hypocrisy that irks me. Every race him or any politician wins should be a squeaker. But anyway. Yes I fight gophers too.

Here's my gopher tip. Let your lawn get high, about a foot. Then mow. They'll start making mounds that evening or early morning.....cram about 6 feet of water hose in the hole n flood em out. Or wait patiently with a .410.

I've done the flooding thing AND spent a ton of $$$ on poisons and traps. They do absolutely nothing to the army of them across the fence in the pasture behind me, just waiting for a vacant run to come occupy.

Well by the end of the weekend, there won't BE any runs in my yard left and after that? It will be a simple matter of rolling out the cart and turning a couple of valves for a few minutes of "maintenance". :)

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, have you eliminated their food source?

I've done the flooding thing AND spent a ton of $$$ on poisons and traps. They do absolutely nothing to the army of them across the fence in the pasture behind me, just waiting for a vacant run to come occupy.

Well by the end of the weekend, there won't BE any runs in my yard left and after that? It will be a simple matter of rolling out the cart and turning a couple of valves for a few minutes of "maintenance". :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, have you eliminated their food source?

I tried for the moles, but no bueno (too much surface area to cover). As for the gophers, they're herbivores. Unless I want to asphalt my yard, no joy there. :(

Where's the fun in that? You should at least get some gratification for your efforts.

I cannot lie. When that sucker blows, it induces a spontaneous fit of giggles. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom