Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever that means, few weeks back, dropped it on me, said she did not really see herself being a mom, moving back in with her parents. I am temporarily staying at a vacant rental house (thank god) of mine until she leaves.....

Not too broke up about it....being the bigger man, gave her the title to "her" car in love and affection transfer so she didn't have to beg her parents for more money than she already has to.

House and all my other properties are the sole property of me and my trusts...so I won't lose that stuff, I am going to have to rent the house out though, I cannot live in it after 4 years with her in there...rather it makes me money. Glad we never got married on paper now.

I also get to keep the dog, which was like our kid, so I guess I win if that counts.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get bummed out you know we are here for you bud. Like you said, it truly is a blessing. At least she had the decency to not meet you at the alter and then run the game on you after tying the knot.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get bummed out you know we are here for you bud. Like you said, it truly is a blessing. At least she had the decency to not meet you at the alter and then run the game on you after tying the knot.

OR worse yet, faked it until she got the marriage license, waited a year, and got half the stuff I have built for myself and for income, and screw me out of my assets.

I guess you never know, I had no freaking clue, until one day she said she was moving home....I was like..."okey dokey"

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hells ya.

My only concern through the whole thing, was my mutt, I got to keep her, PERIOD.

I can give her a better life, with a fenced yard for her entirety and acreage to run. I wont leave her, someone did that to her as a pup before I found her....I would have to be a demon to abandon her again or give her up to live with the ex.

Latest posts

Top Bottom