Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan man.

Ya know it sucks it turned out badly.

Enjoy some time in the sunshine in all that greenery out there.

Being tied down with a child by an ex is the only thing that kept me in Oklahoma when I realized that it was over and I had to move out of the house for my sanity. Moving out of our house was like a weight being lifted. I'm glad I didn't blow everything off and just move now, but at the time I sure wanted too.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan man.

Ya know it sucks it turned out badly.

Enjoy some time in the sunshine in all that greenery out there.

Being tied down with a child by an ex is the only thing that kept me in Oklahoma when I realized that it was over and I had to move out of the house for my sanity. Moving out of our house was like a weight being lifted. I'm glad I didn't blow everything off and just move now, but at the time I sure wanted too.

Only reason I am even doing it is because my brother can use the place, it works for him better than anything else....so no need for housing for school. And I have places I can go in Oregon and live rent-free, Mother's retired gentleman co-worker friend offered to let me stay at his house as long as I want...he is NEVER home, and I have known him for a good long while...as he has me, so he knows its basically a bed and that is it.

I also have almost 3 albums worth of music written, but no freaking drummers here that do not flake out, but back in Oregon I have 2 that are ready at the drop of a stick to throw it into a rehearsal space and flesh it all out. SO, I am 27.....and gonna give the let's put out a killer album and see what it in can do game....the first one of those I did when I was 17 got us label offers...just trying to see if I still got it in me while I can...cause I think I do....as long as I only have to do stringed instruments.

Yes the greenery is nice....I miss the beach though, and I am gonna run head first into the ocean the second I get there.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You did better than I did. She talked me into paying off the Navigator by loan on my mortgage and as soon as it was paid off she was gone. She was pregnant and married in 3 months. . . 3 years later she asked if I could sign the title over to her because she had all these expenses taking care of it. Like changing the oil and insurance and gas. The sad thing was she was serious. I signed it over because I had already paid it off and it was the only thing that tied me to her. Best of luck my friend it will get better.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ... how's the beach, hot rod?!!?!? (Much as I love GC, I'm a little bit jealous!! :D )

Oh BB, it's amazing...I can wear shorts and short sleeves, and not sweat and melt...the Beach has been an experience...once I am done here, and get home to my real computer I will upload some pictures into an album.

The view of Mt. Hood from my back porch is nice as well. I do miss my brother and dog very much though.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh BB, it's amazing...I can wear shorts and short sleeves, and not sweat and melt...the Beach has been an experience...once I am done here, and get home to my real computer I will upload some pictures into an album.

The view of Mt. Hood from my back porch is nice as well. I do miss my brother and dog very much though.

OK no you're just bragging to rub our noses in it. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom