Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count your blessings, sir. I've been left plenty of times, none of them killed me. I rather enjoy being single ...

I've been rocking the single life about 5 years now. The only thing I miss about married life is the dual income and 2 or 3 nights of "fun" each week. Other than that, this single stuff isn't too bad...

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"New adventure" wow people crack me up!
Seen this kind if thing several times over the past year.
Selfishness and the "need" for greener pastures, alive and well in the world.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"new adventure"....kinda reminds me of middle aged crisis dude who seeks "fulfillment", usually with a younger partner. Some folks just don't have the guts to stick to anything anymore. You're better off knowing now, than after a couple of kids.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks all for the inspirational words guys, and one of the only gals that matter here...I realize all of it is true. Now just putting it into action, ugh.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been rocking the single life about 5 years now. The only thing I miss about married life is the dual income and 2 or 3 nights of "fun" each week. Other than that, this single stuff isn't too bad...

Yep ... If GC ever leaves me for a younger woman (or that gal at dispatch :wink2:) I'm NOT gonna do anything other than "socialize" and I probably won't even do that ... I would be SOOOO nice to not have to pick up someone else's laundry or do their dishes ... or have to listen to some stupid military show while they sleep in their recliner with the remote in their lap ... :lookaroun

Ahhhhh ... but I DO get to be a Stepford wife ... so it's all good ... :wink2: :rollingla

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its all good. Since youre probably about half the age of the average OSA member you gotta realize that some of us old married farts are mostly just jealous of a young buck getting his freedom.

I am 27....but I don't necessarily want freedom, I was never able to do some of the things other guys do with or to women, like sex without something else bonding us...I just cant detach the physical from emotional aspect, call me crazy....cause I am sure it sounds like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom