Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noslogto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
twoguns...that cracked me up. What have I done??????

allout...Certainly not trying to throw stones at anyone, the Lord knows I'm not the perfect husband, just hate to see marriage thrown under the bus. There are good women out there... and no, she's not for sale! :)

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been rocking the single life about 5 years now. The only thing I miss about married life is the dual income and 2 or 3 nights of "fun" each week. Other than that, this single stuff isn't too bad...

2 or 3???!!! I'm lucky to have "fun" once per week.

Sent from atop the throne in the last stall using Tapatalk 2 for Android.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My girlfreind and I just broke up about 2 weeks ago. It was a good fight that had been building for awhile. Towards the end she screamed "go to hell"!! I replied, Go there? Where you think I've been since I met you.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am trying to be just.... Super stoic about it all, but the lowdown goes like this.

Yes she cheated, emotionally if not sexually, it's beside the point.

So she asked the new dude to move into an apartment with her, no dice (snicker)
And needed to get out of my house ASAP, so she got her own little place, I am giving her useless "stuff" like a flatscreen TV and other crap she can't get on her own, and I did that because...

I'm going back nomad...taking all my recording studio and music gear, and going back to Oregon for a year or 3..old drummer friend has been riding me about working together for... The length of my relationship to the ex, we felt like we kinda owed it to the music side of us to go **** around for awhile...just gonna take a decent job...live with a buddy, and freaking wing it... Rent out my house here for a year. I'll be back to finish my castle in the country in Jones though...that place is my retirement spot.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for you ZH! And :rollingla at the new boyfriend not taking her in ... Karma's a *****, huh??

My girlfreind and I just broke up about 2 weeks ago. It was a good fight that had been building for awhile. Towards the end she screamed "go to hell"!! I replied, Go there? Where you think I've been since I met you.

:rollingla I gotta remember this ... Just in case I ever need a snappy comeback ... :wink2:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OH MY....now youve gone an dun it...the jinx, the curse, the midlife crisis, jus tuff ****....never brag about how great your.....AAAWWW Crap your in troulbe

Yep mine began seeing another man and left me for him, didn't have a clue till the very end. Some here remember that time wasn't too long ago. We got through it but our lifestyle was not "normal" and that has changed, but it made it easy for me to forgive the sexual affair. The seeking emotional support and talking to someone else about her problems rather than telling me what a prick I was for 3 years hurt the most and I struggle with it 6 months later, I worry that she won't talk to me if she's unhappy with me.

I thought I had the best thing in the world and bragged often. It's work. Marriage ain't easy... but it's worth having with the right person.

ZH if you want it over and can leave town to get your head on straight theres nothing wrong with it. Gotta find yourself in the mess man. The alternatives ain't good.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep mine began seeing another man and left me for him, didn't have a clue till the very end. Some here remember that time wasn't too long ago. We got through it but our lifestyle was not "normal" and that has changed, but it made it easy for me to forgive the sexual affair. The seeking emotional support and talking to someone else about her problems rather than telling me what a prick I was for 3 years hurt the most and I struggle with it 6 months later, I worry that she won't talk to me if she's unhappy with me.

I thought I had the best thing in the world and bragged often. It's work. Marriage ain't easy... but it's worth having with the right person.

ZH if you want it over and can leave town to get your head on straight theres nothing wrong with it. Gotta find yourself in the mess man. The alternatives ain't good.

That was pretty much my first instinct. I tried to ignore it as long as possible.

I have been ignoring the calls from friends in Oregon to come back and start a band project for a long time, now I am going to answer them, and start something new.

Doing that was the last time I knew I was an awesome person...happy..fulfilled...passionate...all that jazz.

I realize now the house and property and everything else was the result of being with a woman who was NEVER satisfied with what we had....which is sad because we had so much more than most people at our age...it was sickening. Now the fun part, where she thinks everything is hers...she thought she could take my freaking $500 Grill....LOL, seriously! I may not be able to take it, but any new guy you befriend ain't cooking on my freaking BBQ, I am leaving it for my little bro who is going to rent my house and take care of my dog for me while I am gone for a year or 2.

She literally thought she could take EVERYTHING when I said she could have stuff like the TV, she thought she could take patio furniture...and TOOLS....I was like....No....I will report anything I don't approve of you taking, stolen...my house, my rules. Her reply "I hate you now"....Well I thought you already had, that's why you did what you did!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note to self: "Don't get involved with a woman."

And for those of who who'd comment, my bread is not buttered on the other side, either!

Latest posts

Top Bottom