Foggy Bottoms/Oklahoma Tourism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way the state parks will ever get fixed is with bi-partisan political support with the upfront agreement that it is going to be costly, painful and an ongoing commitment to having great state parks. Both parties will need to be upfront with the public and the voters, and there will need to be mutual agreement that everything must be handled in the most transparent way possible, and there will be no cronyism. Each party's leaders will have to agree to put down opposition within their own party to the expenditure of reasonable expenses and investment into the buildings, grounds and infrastructure needed to make these parks something we could all be proud of and would be willing to use often, because they are excellent and well run.

In other words, when pigs fly. We got two chances of that ever happening; fat and no. Partisan politics is horrible for everyone except those that use it to get elected, and it pisses me off. Nothing gets done that benefits the majority of the tax paying public. Special interest groups get stroked, and bureaucrats keep f'in up everything for everyone else. Rotten sonsabitches.
Didn’t pelosi get $200,000,000.00, to put a facelift o the park in her district?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sort of thought things we amiss when the profit was down and the state was billed millions of dollars. Someone is going to get in big trouble on this. Plus, it looks bad for Stitt, almost as if it were planned.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sort of thought things we amiss when the profit was down and the state was billed millions of dollars. Someone is going to get in big trouble on this. Plus, it looks bad for Stitt, almost as if it were planned.

You give a few people way to much credit. What really does Swadly's in is his own comments at a talk a few years ago. Go listen to his Navigate Conference talk. He's bragging about not following the rules...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You give a few people way to much credit. What really does Swadly's in is his own comments at a talk a few years ago. Go listen to his Navigate Conference talk. He's bragging about not following the rules...
Hey, don't' blame me, I wasn't there so have no personal knowledge of anything! As Sgt Schultz says, "I know nothing, I see nothing, I do nothing."

Latest posts

Top Bottom