For all you folks like me ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa9_someguyincin_Crazy_20Pix_cbc7.jpg

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sometimes wish I didn't have so many friends living in it! :)

Not me!! It's bad enough I have a husband who comes home from work every night.

Believe it or not, I really am a people person ... as long as it is on my terms ... :rotflmao::rotflmao:

My best friend's (all through grade school, junior high and high school, and even my first year in college) dad was a cross-country truck driver. I thought his wife was the luckiest woman in the world. :rotflmao:

Don't get me wrong ... I like GC ... he's kinda cute and he know just how to scratch my itch ... I just gotta have my "quiet time". My folks say I've been like that my entire life. (You'd be like that too if you had to live with my family.)

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BB, Could we be related? I thought my family was the only screwed up family in existence! If so then we may be related!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB, Could we be related? I thought my family was the only screwed up family in existence! If so then we may be related!!

Boy I dunno ... When GC and I got together and I would tell him some of the stuff that went on he would give me that look ... you know that "I'll humor her but nobody is that bad" one. Even asked me when I was gonna introduce him to my folks and I told him "when I'm ready to get rid of your arse".

THEN he met them at my grandson's funeral. They couldn't even behave long enough for me and my son to get his infant son in the ground ... what a mess ... :bah::grumble:

Latest posts

Top Bottom