Funeral Protesters Now Targeting Oklahoma Children's Funerals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They think they have their so called religion to hide behind..... one of these times they are going to mess with the wrong people and its going to end up badly for them.

And I wont feel a twinge of compassion for the freaks. Ask and ye shall receive, and they sure are asking!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I had seen on one of the many new shows on these freaks that the main man/preacher/leader/whatever he is is a former lawyer who apparently also has some money so he has the cash to fund his churchs 'activities'. Theyre just trying to get people to do shite to them so they can call it 'religious persecutuon' and use that to further their hateful protesting. Now theyve pretty much declared war on southern Oklahoma. I cant see anything but bad ahead for these people by doing that. Things are going to get interesting.

Jeffro3006mag

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I am just not too sure of these yahoos. They hide their "faith" behind legalism, the go together like oil and water. Grace and faith have nothing to do with legalism. As a man who is constantly searching and having the desire to make develop my faith, these people make me sick. I could beat a bible and recite all kinds of verses that discount their values system, but I wont bore anyone with that.
Having said that, where do we need to meet....Im just a old fat guy about 6'5" and 290, I would make a mighty fine barrier. The family of this child do not deserve this in their life, they have enough to deal with.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm,we got people up here in north Tulsa who will watch someone get shot at 2am,step over the dead body near the pickup window on their way to get their fried chicken order,when the ambulance crew and cops show up they get upset that they cant get to the window to get their chicken orders,and then when they get asked what they saw,they say they dint see nothin. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom