Funny Craigslist Ad!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bleedsorange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been meaning to post this for a while, hope its not a re-post. Pretty dang funny.

1987 Yamaha Banshee - $3150 (Yukon)

Date: 2012-03-31, 10:53PM CDT

Don't let the age fool ya, this is one sweet Banshee!

Ok, let me start off by saying this Banshee is only available for purchase by the manliest of men (or women). My friend, if it was possible for an ATV to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Yamaha would look like Tom Selleck. It is just that manly.

It was never intended to ride down a grass filled ditch in your baggy jeans looking like a spode. It wasn't meant to do 3-foot long pop wheelies in front of your hillbilly friends in your cousin's back yard while everyone drinks Budweiser. Nope, that is what a Honda is for. If that's the kind of ATV your looking for, then just do us both a favor and stop reading now. This ATV has been to hell and back, twice, and has the scars to prove it. So if you can't handle being seen behind the bars of this biblical, fire-breathing, dragon slaying hero because it has a few purple hearts, move on.

This Banshee was engineered by 3rd degree ninja pirate super-warriors in the highest mountains of Japan to serve the needs of a man that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider superflous nancy-boy, contradictory decor in the form of Monster, Red Bull, Spy, Oakley, FMF, and Pro Circuit stickers plastered all over the ATV. This ATV looks legit because it is.

This brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action junkies need. It has a 350cc's, and twin cylinders to fly down the trail or out run the cops and has a 6-speed transmission so you know grandma won't be taking off with it when your not looking. It's saved my bacon more than once. It's got a special blood/gore resistent seat cover. It even has a first-aid kit in the back. You know what the first-aid kit has in it? A pint of whiskey, a stitch-your-own wound kit, and a hunk of leather to bite down om when you're operating on yourself. (NOTE: I cut myself fighting a streetbiker who looked at me funny and used the first-aid kit, a replacment kit is available for an additional $100 and comes with Gentleman Jack)

My price on this bad boy is $3150 but I'll entertain resonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll gve me $1000 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter kick with a follow-up three-finger eye jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Nickleback concert anymore.

Even though this is an '87 model, trust me, it will outlive you and the offspring that will carry your name. It will live on as a monument to your machoism.

Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brut he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then repley to this ad. I might be out hang-gliding, or BASE jumping, or just chilling with my lady, but leave a message and I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk about a price over a nice glass of bourbon while we listen to Johnny Cash.

In all seriousness, this is a super nice Banshee. Has a brand new set of Propeg nerf bars, Toomey exhaust and Alba Racing graphics. I also just had Baker Boys Yamaha install a brand new CDI unit and an HO stator. I will also include a set of rear paddle tires.

Latest posts

Top Bottom