game cam questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a few questions
1 do all game cams use the same card?
2 if you took somebody's card out and put another in do you have to reset it?
3 can you download the pictures direct and what is needed? do you have to reset?

the reason I ask is I'm a cheapass and somebody has some put up on my land. I would like to see what animals come thru without buying my own.
If I put up my own, whoever has these would probably steal mine.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most game cams all take a standard SD cards and will be interchangable with any of the cam. Most dont need to be reset, just pull card out and check whats on it, erase pics or copy them to computer if desired and put card back into cam. Most also have small enternal memories and will hold a few pics if u dont have an sd card in it. If the cam doesnt have a picture viewer built it than it usually requirer some sort of usb cable to down load to a computer. This can be very easy if u have a lap top and can just take it to the woods.

Jeremiah

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would remove the Cams and post a sign up in its spot. Aside from the trespassing/poaching, if they are putting cams up then they are also actively hunting which could be dangerous for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom