Gas price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was up about $120 after a poker game a week ago. Decided to treat myself.

View attachment 278879
Notice that little arrow to the left of the gas pump? Know what that means?
It shows which side of the vehicle the fuel cap is located on.
Just a little trivia in case you ever wondered.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Notice that little arrow to the left of the gas pump? Know what that means?
It shows which side of the vehicle the fuel cap is located on.
Just a little trivia in case you ever wondered.
Oh yes, well aware. In my younger days I traveled quite a bit for work, and would drive 15-20 rental cars per year. I quickly learned to reference that little arrow!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drilling/knocking a hole in a gas tank to steal gasoline, is a very good way to get burned alive! As EVERYONE REMEMBERS, Biden created this problem on his very forst day in office, by announcing, ON TV, he canceled all of President Trumps policies, and executive orders, that allowed us TO BE ENERGY SELF-SUFFICIENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50/60 YEARS, inder both parties leadership, REMEMBER? Being the world largest consumer of petroleum products, allowed us to set world crude oil prices! Bench mark Crude Oil ws $34.00 bbl, election day, it's $124.00 bbl today, with OPEC BACK IN CONTROL OF SETTING WORLD CRUDE OIL PRICES! It takes the same amount of crude oil to meet the worlds needs, no matter where it is produced, and refined, RIGHT? We do this much better/ cleaner than anywhere on earth! This LEFTWINGNUT CRUDE OIL POLOCY, that is causing OUT OF CONTROL INFLATION, ALSO HURTS ALL AMERICANS, BUT HELPS OUR SWORN ENEMIES, BY MAKING THEM FAR RICHER, AND MORE POWERFUL, RIGHT? HOW CRAZY IS THAT? IF OUR SWORN ENEMIES BECOME SO RICH AND POWERFUL, THEY CAN NUCK US, THERE WON'T BE ANY ENVIRONMENT TO SAVE, WILL THERE? DEMAND FAIR, LEGITIMATE, ELECTIONS, AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a prime example of why people should not vote Democrat. It hurts the working man and those that are retired. Government inflation is theft. Democrats love it because it devalues their debt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom