Gas price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if gas gets to $5/gallon it is going to cost the company I work for almost $2200/month for me to commute to work each month. That's an average. They could be looking at as much as $3000/month when I'm doing extra driving, etc.

Now imagine if you are the guy in charge of fleet and fuel for our company and sees the monthly fuel charges for the sales and managers trucks alone. We have about 3000+ of said trucks across the country and Canada. This doesn't include F550 service trucks and semis. Probably 2000 of each of those. It's crazy to think about.
Layoffs in the future?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gasoline is $4.35 a gallon in Norman. How high do you think it will go? My bet is $5.75 a gallon.
Bench mark crude oil has been as high as $150..00 bbl, remember? It was $34.00 bbl election day 2020, it's $122.00bbl today, thanks to Biden canceling ALL PRESIDENT TRUMPS executive orders, and policies, that allowed us to be energy independent, for the first time in 40/50 years, under both parties leadership, REMEMBER? By being the biggest consumer of petroleum products on earth, and energy independent, allowed us to set world crude oil prices! Biden gave that privilege BACK TO OPEC on his very first day in office, on world wide TV, REMEMBER? I'm not sure if you know this but, OPEC DON'T LIKE US? I predict gasoline will be $5.00/$6.00 p[er gallon by the 4th of July, and $8.00/$12.00 per gallon by Labor Day 2022! ENJOY what we allowed to happen by allowing this RIGGED ELECTION! ARE WE SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT YET? BIDEN WOULDN'T LIE TO US, WOULD HE?

Latest posts

Top Bottom