Gingrich: Love of Country contributed to Affair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are all crooked. I am waiting to see all of those who said Slick Willy's affairs was none of our business. I wonder if MSNBC will look into this a little harder then they did with Bill.
I didn't care about "Slick Willie"s dalliances and I don't care about Newt being married 3 times either.
Or Newt divorcing his first wife while she was recovering from cancer surgery in the hospital.

I do care when people hide behind a cloak of religion and righteousness while attacking their opponents for the same things they are doing.
Like pushing impeachment charges against Clinton while Newt was having an affair at the same time of his own.

Like JB, I despise hypocrites.

It takes away some of the sting knowing that Newt cheated out of 'Love of Country' tho.:rollingla

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
chirp chirp...nothing but silence from the usual suspects in the Peanut Gallery.

What's matter boys, this story catch you with your "pants down?"

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like JB, I despise hypocrites.

I agree. I think most of them in Washington are hypocrites. Look at people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. The Dems all blame the Reps and the Reps all blame the Dems. Then you have the media. MSNBC, CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, and the rest. They ad to one story while they hide another.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are all the defenders of this "Washington of the Republican Revolution???" Perhaps they are busy with "love of country" of their own.....

Newt is one of the lifetime politicians that the tea party is committed to get rid of.

Him, and those like him, speak from one side of their mouth, and live/vote from the other.

I agree with Ridge, that putting themselves at the gates of heaven for a podium is not going to work to get him elected to anything.

I'm not a young scrapper, but get constantly tired of libs and repubs pandering to special interest groups for votes.

Tell us what you will do to save this country, and let us vote on that.
Your faux religion bores me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, I believe we should have an election process similar to the British in one way only.
You have 30 days to campaign for your office....thats it, if I remember right.

I get so tired of the endless commercials, and makes me hate all of the politicians even more with the constant lies and half truths on both sides.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say I agree with his economics and that is about it. I also agree with most "Lefties" about social issues. Smoke pot have sex with whatever in your house don't mess with kids, let them become adults. Call me a libertarian, but not in the national defense area, there I am a Reagan fan of trust but verify then build the biggest and the best so that we can blow them to oblivion and then bomb them like we did Libya about 30 years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom