Gingrich: Love of Country contributed to Affair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude you have some serious issues with those religious folks don't you?

Only the ones who are liars and hypocrites, otherwise I have a ton of respect for them. My next door neighbor pastors a Mega-Church here in Tulsa (about 5000 people) and I have nothing but affection and respect for him and his family. He lives what he preaches and is an example of a Christian man that is to be admired.

And just FYI, I believe whole heartedly in Jesus Christ, I just don't believe He is a spiritual handiwipe that allows me to do whatever I want and then spout off His name whenever I want something. You can BS everyone, but you can't BS God and you can't BS yourself.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB you also picked a bad night to be trolling. Wednesday night is Mythbusters, Sons of Guns, and Desert Car Kings.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only the ones who are liars and hypocrites, otherwise I have a ton of respect for them. My next door neighbor pastors a Mega-Church here in Tulsa (about 5000 people) and I have nothing but affection and respect for him and his family. He lives what he preaches and is an example of a Christian man that is to be admired.

And just FYI, I believe whole heartedly in Jesus Christ, I just don't believe He is a spiritual handiwipe that allows me to do whatever I want and then spout off His name whenever I want something. You can BS everyone, but you can't BS God and you can't BS yourself.

I can't comprehend grace either.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't comprehend grace either.

Grace is different. You know exactly what I mean. It's kind of like "repenting" means you are sorry.

People make mistakes, we're human, but you know as well as I that there are people who do whatever they want and then cloak themselves in religion.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grace is different. You know exactly what I mean. It's kind of like "repenting" means you are sorry.

People make mistakes, we're human, but you know as well as I that there are people who do whatever they want and then cloak themselves in religion.

What he said is total bull,but we are all hypocrites. Maybe he feels the need to justify his actions,since he did marry the woman.I suppose he could have said he did it for the love of his new wife.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he said is total bull,but we are all hypocrites. Maybe he feels the need to justify his actions,since he did marry the woman.I suppose he could have said he did it for the love of his new wife.

I would have totally respected that. If he had said something like "I fell out of love with my first wife, I made a mistake by committing adultery, but I found myself in love.....something like that. I would have been like...Wow there is an honest guy.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone does hypocritical things from time to time Joker, but you have got to understand what I am talking about.....people who make a habit of it. There is a ton of that in this state.

I spend a week or two on the NW coast every year. The political rhetoric is an extreme opposite.The people up there are so like-minded it's scary. Anyway,it's good to have the old JB back tormenting the angry white man.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spend a week or two on the NW coast every year. The political rhetoric is an extreme opposite.The people up there are so like-minded it's scary. Anyway,it's good to have the old JB back tormenting the angry white man.

Ha ha. Yes, they are just as stupid and hypocritical, claiming love and tolerance and hating everyone that's not full of love and tolerance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom