Good Shop/Help for two Honda ATC 110 3-wheelers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was recently given a pair of these and have attempted to get them running extensively and to no avail. They both have spark and carbs seem to be functional, but I just cannot get them to run (am getting really sick of pulling the ropes). What is the best place around here (Norman, Moore, OKC area) for good service and not overly expensive rates? Or is there anyone on the forum that does that sort of thing?

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Honda 250R that i bought and i went to Brians ATV in south okc to buy parts and ask questions. He was a bit of help and has parts laying around from when he bought an old warehouse of honda parts. Also i had to do some salvage yard hunting for 3 wheeler parts but he might be your best bet? Also, you say you have spark but have you confirmed that you have fuel? (new fuel) Have you checked the compression?

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Honda 250R that i bought and i went to Brians ATV in south okc to buy parts and ask questions. He was a bit of help and has parts laying around from when he bought an old warehouse of honda parts. Also i had to do some salvage yard hunting for 3 wheeler parts but he might be your best bet? Also, you say you have spark but have you confirmed that you have fuel? (new fuel) Have you checked the compression?

Thanks I'll give him a call, I have verified fuel on one of them, the last thing I need to do is check compression on it, the other one is going to get the tank foamed and carb rebuilt before I do anything else to it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to register at 3wheeler.org, and let the Either Bunny take care of your parts woes.
Been racing/running three wheelers from 1982 until today. Still have a 250SX that has been restored to new condition. We have been shed hunting for deer antlers for two days now, and the 3 wheeler ROCKS in the woods.:D

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to register at 3wheeler.org, and let the Either Bunny take care of your parts woes.
Been racing/running three wheelers from 1982 until today. Still have a 250SX that has been restored to new condition. We have been shed hunting for deer antlers for two days now, and the 3 wheeler ROCKS in the woods.:D

OK, I'll do that, I have been debating which one to join for a couple days now but I'll give that one a shot, because I will definitely need some parts...

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea 3wheeler.org is good. i had an 85 200s that wouldnt start. it had a very weak spark that i could only see when i had the garage closed and all the lights off. i read up on it and determinted it was the stator. i got a used one on ebay for about $50 and it starts first pull every time now. riding old 3 wheelers is fun as hell for some odd reason! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom